White Identity Politics
San Francisco: Counter-Currents, 2020
White Identity Politics is the sequel to Greg Johnson’s ground-breaking work The White Nationalist Manifesto. Like the Manifesto, it is a slender volume, written in a highly accessible style in order to maximize its readership and impact.
Part One of White Identity Politics argues that white identity politics is inevitable as a consequence of multiculturalism, necessary if whites are to survive, and completely moral. It also deals with the three foundational concepts of white identity politics: race, ethnicity, and love of one’s own.
Part Two of White Identity Politics surveys some useful academic studies that help us understand the roots and prospects of white identity politics and how to better connect with our constituency. The books discussed include Roger Eatwell and Matthew Goodwin’s National Populism, Eric Kaufmann’s Whiteshift, Ashley Jardina’s White Identity Politics, and Yoram Hazony’s The Virtue of Nationalism.
Part Three of White Identity Politics defends the legitimacy of white identity politics from such critics as Francis Fukuyama, Mark Lilla, William Galston, Jan-Werner Müller, and others.
White Identity Politics will be released on November 30, 2020.
White Identity Politics will be released in four formats, with several options for patronage:
- Hardcover limited edition of 200 copies, numbered, signed, and personalized: $100 (+ $5 US postage, $20 global postage)
- Hardcover limited edition of 200 copies, numbered, signed, and personalized plus you will be thanked by your name (or initials, or pen name, or as “anonymous,” as you prefer) in the book itself: $500 (including postage).
- Hardcover limited edition of 200 copies, numbered, signed, and personalized plus you will be thanked by your name (or initials, or pen name, or as “anonymous,” as you prefer) in the book itself plus you will receive signed hardcover copies of Greg Johnson’s other books: $1,000 or more (including postage).
If the limited edition is too rich for your tastes, please consider pre-ordering the regular edition, which comes in three formats:
- Regular hardcover edition: $30 (including postage; add additional $5 postage to Australia, New Zealand, & the Far East)
- Paperback edition: $15 (including postage; add additional $5 postage to Australia, New Zealand, & the Far East)
- Ebook edition: $5 (be sure to include your email address for delivery)
How to order White Identity Politics:
There are three ways you can send payment:
- By credit card or bank transfer
- By mail
- By crypto-currency transfer
To use a credit card or bank transfer please email [email protected]
Steps for mailing in your payment:
Steps for paying with crypto-currencies:
- Determine which books you wish to order, and how many.
- Choose a crypto-currency option and send payment to one of our addresses here.
- Email the order and the crypto payment receipt (so we know what transfer is yours) to [email protected]
The release date of White Identity Politics is November 30, 2020.